Exchange+Return Policies & Care Instructions
– “Chance Loves” wants all of our clients to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. We offer Exchanges or Store Credit on SALE items, and full refunds on Non Sale Items, if the item(s) are sent back within 14 days.
– Chance Loves Swim does not offer free return shipping, however, we will ship out the new item(s) free of charge.
– All items have to be in new condition, in the same condition they were sent, with the tags and liners still attached.
– We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, in our opinion, that is doing excessive returns or exchanges.
– Due to the differences in internet service and computer screen resolutions, some items may appear slightly different in size, color and texture in reality and does not constitute imperfections or damage of the item.
– INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Chance Loves is not liable for any duties, taxes, customs charges or other fees incurred with international shipping. It is the client’s responsibility to investigate and understand these associated charges as well as their own countries legalities prior to purchase. If an item is refused delivery by the client on international orders for any reason, no refund will be provided and additional charges will apply.
– International orders can be exchanged, but customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
* Always rinse your suit immediately in clean cold water after wearing it in salt or chlorine water to avoid damage.
* All swimwear should be cared for in the same manner as fine lingerie. Hand wash ONLY in COLD water using very mild soap, shampoo or specialty lingerie detergent.
* Do NOT use Woolite, bleach, regular detergent or stain remover.
* Lie flat or hang to dry in the shade- not direct sun
* DO NOT USE A DRYER or blow dryer as they may cause damage to the fabric, elastane, hardware and inner components.
* Hot tubs, swimming pools and prolonged periods of sun exposure will cause increased wear to your suit. Dark and bright colors will fade quicker and is not considered a manufacturers defect.
* Suntan oils may stain and can be harmful to the fabric of your suit.