Chance Loves Swimsuits are made of high quality fabrics. If you take care of your suit the right way, it will last you a long time. Please read the instructions below carefully:
* DO NOT USE A DRYER as this will cause damage to the fabric, elastane, hardware and inner components.
* Always rinse your suit immediately in clean cold water after wearing it in salt or chlorine water.
* All swimwear should be cared for in the same manner as fine lingerie.
* Hand wash only in COLD water using very mild soap, shampoo or specialty lingerie detergent.
* Do NOT use Woolite, bleach, regular detergent or stain remover.
* Lie flat or hang to dry in the shade- not direct sun
* Do NOT wear in JACUZZIS!! The heat, chlorine and rough surfaces in hot tubs are extremely bad for any swimsuit.
* Hot tubs, swimming pools and prolonged periods of sun exposure will cause increased wear to your suit. Dark and bright colors will fade quicker, and is not considered a manufacturers defect.
* Avoid Rough Surfaces, as this will cause damage and pilling.
* Suntan oils may stain and can be harmful to the fabric of your suit.